For the latest information about Penn State’s response to the coronavirus, go to https://psu.edu/virusinfo/.
As Penn State has taken numerous measures to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus and protect the health and well-being of faculty, staff, students and communities, University leaders will hold a Town Hall on Thursday, April 9, 2020 to provide updates and answer questions from graduate students.
For this event, Regina Vasilatos-Younken, vice provost for graduate education and dean of the Graduate School was joined by:
- Nick Jones, executive vice president and provost;
- Sarah Ades, associate dean for graduate student affairs;;
- Michael Verderame, senior associate dean;
- Stephanie Danette Preston, associate dean for graduate educational equity and chief diversity officer for graduate education; and
- Roger Brindley, vice provost for Global Programs.